Sunday 3 October 2010

1st Big Ting At Annie Mac Presents On Saturday

I was so busy brickin it the whole week before hand, I had forgotten to post anything about it! On the lead up to AMP one night I had a dream/nightmare about it, which went a little something like this...

First off on the way there my car broke down, so my friend and I had to hijack a double decker bus to get to the venue. When I got there I realised I had no headphones and once I found some headphones I had to get straight on stage. I got to the decks and they were on a really high shelf and I was too small to reach them. The worst part was every CD I picked up was exactly the same and only had one track on... which was an acoustic guitar instrumental. Crowd were not best pleased.

Thankfully this didn't happen on Saturday and I got through it even if it was with a severe case of shaky hand.

Big ups to everyone who came down and the lady who billed me in first place..

(I could reach the decks, but only just ha)


No comments:

Post a Comment