Tuesday 14 September 2010

BESTIVAL

BESTIVAL

I got home this morning at 3am from 6 days with the Bestival radio crew. I had an amazing time and am now a delirious, groggy eyed half human... thing.

We were lucky enough to interview the Prodigy and what a safe bunch, they absolutley smashed it. (No surprise there)

The station was a great success and the line up was mental, the artists were a pleasure to produce for and I had A LOT of fun...

Through out the crazy line up my highlight has to be when the day time crew took over the radio station. Yoni and I got on the decks and by 4am filled the place out with Bestival goers while security were bowling in trying to shut us down haa

I also got some exciting news about a future gig which I hopefully will be posting on here soon..

Out to all the Bestival Crew.. thank you to everyone that made it what it was! Already looking forward to next year.. x


2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Is there any chance we can read somewhere this interview with The Prodigy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo.. it was audio interview that was on air i'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete